The race doesn’t end at the finish line! Join in the Peace Run & Harmony athlete celebration by being a vendor and share your goods and services with the hundreds of runners and walkers after they finish their journey and return to downtown New Harmony!
Vendor details for the Peace Run & Harmony Post-Race event:
- Pre-registration with Rise up and Run is required to participate in the post-run event. Vendors must be registered and paid by April 30, 2018.
- Vendors must leave assigned areas as clean as found. Sales or distribution of alcohol is prohibited. Note: All booths are outside. Event held rain or shine!
- Rise up and Run is not liable for loss, damage or injury to vendor or vendor property.
- Set up for the event begins at 7:15 am. Race starts at 8:00. Vendors should be in place for post-race activities beginning around 8:30. Post-race event concludes at 1:00 pm.
- By entering into this agreement and signing the registration form Rise up and Run is released from liability arising out of the PEACE RUN & HARMONY event.
- Vendors must check in, BEFORE SET-UP, at the race event registration at the Ribeyre Gym at Main and Tavern Streets. Vendors set up in the wrong space will be required to move.
- No refunds; funds are immediately spent on promoting and advertising the event.
- Posey County Temporary Food Permit required for all food vendors in accordance with Indiana State Law.